The words used in capital letters have the meanings given to them in the regulations of this Online Store.
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (OJ L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDP.
The Administrator of the Online Store makes a special effort to protect the privacy and information provided to him regarding the Customers of the Online Store. The Administrator selects and applies appropriate technical measures, including programming and organizational measures, ensuring protection of the data being processed, in particular protecting data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against their processing in violation of the data applicable law.
The addressee of the possibility of using the Goods and Services available on the website are not children under 16 years of age. The personal data administrator does not plan to collect data on children under 16 years of age.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is:
Tymwer -Monika Mierzanowska
ul. Wrzeciono 59a / 25, 01-950 Warsaw
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the personal data administrator by:
- electronic mail: email@example.com
- traditional mail: ul. Wrzeciono 59a / 25, 01-950 Warsaw
Objectives and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- take action before concluding the contract at your request (eg setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the online store registration form, i.e. e-mail address and password set, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your first and last name, and if you register when purchasing Goods, we collect your name and data provided for the order, such as the shipping address; in order to provide Services that require Account creation such as: keeping order history, informing about the status of order processing, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the Account creation and purchase of the Goods, ie browsing the Online Store websites, the Products search, we process personal data about your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data about the Goods you browse, data about your device session, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the Goods sale agreement (eg delivery of ordered Goods), we process personal data provided by You when purchasing Goods, such as your name, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase through an Account, additionally set password;
- in order to use statistics of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each subpage in the Online Store, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data about your internet browser and operating system;
- in order to determine, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or creating an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or that result from a legal requirement, court order or another legal procedure;
- in order to resolve complaints, complaints and requests, and respond to customer inquiries, we process the personal data you provide in the contact form, complaints and requests, or to answer questions in another form and some of the personal details provided by you in the Account, as well as data regarding the order of the Goods and other services rendered by us which are the reason for the complaint, complaint or application and data contained in the documents attached to the complaints, complaints and applications;
- in order to marketing our Goods and Services and our clients and partners, including remarketing, to this end we process personal data provided by you when you create an Account and its updates, data about your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside of the Online Store and use for this purpose the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store.
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, ie notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering in a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the participation conditions of a given competition or loyalty program;
- to investigate the market and opinions of us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. Data collected in the framework of market research and opinion research are not used by us for advertising purposes. The exact tips are given in the information about the questionnaire or in the place where you enter your details.
Categories of relevant personal data
The personal data administrator processes the following categories of relevant personal data:
- contact details;
- data regarding the activity in the Online Store;
- data regarding orders in the Online Store;
- data regarding complaint complaints and applications;
- data on marketing services.
Voluntary personal data
Providing your required personal data is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of personal data by the Administrator via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out orders, services, marketing activities and other services performed for the client. Personal data will be deleted in the following cases:
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws their consent;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after getting information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name and surname, may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, complaint handling, complaints and claims related to services provided by the Online Store – these data will not be used for marketing purposes.
Data regarding orders for Goods and paid services, contests and loyalty programs will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of order delivery.
We store data regarding non-signed customers for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of cookies stored on the devices or until they are deleted by the Customer in the Customer’s device.
Your personal data regarding preferences, behaviors and selection of marketing content can be used as a basis for automated decisions to determine the sales capabilities of the Online Store.
Recipients of personal data
We pass your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- state authorities, such as the prosecutor’s office, the Police, GIODO, the President of UOKiK, if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use while running an online store, eg for the purpose of order processing. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or define their goals and methods of processing them yourself, the list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the following link: https://spocket.eu/providers.
The rights of the data subject
Based on the RODO, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request removal of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests for moving personal data.
The administrator of personal data without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receipt of the request – provides you with information about the actions taken in connection with the request you have made. If necessary, the monthly deadline may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any event, the Personal Data Administrator will inform you of such extension within one month of receiving the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the ECR)
You have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal information whether your personal data is being processed.
If the Administrator processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data;
- obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data being processed, recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the REDO and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority data on automated decision-making, including profiling and safeguards applied in connection with the transfer of these data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to rectify personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request the Administrator to rectify your personal details without delay.
You also have the right to request the Administrator to supplement your personal data.
If you want to request the correction of personal data or their supplementation, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
If you have registered in the Online Store, you can correct and complete your personal data after logging in to the Online Store.
The right to delete personal data, so-called “The right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDP)
You have the right to request from the Administrator personal data to delete your personal data when:
- Your personal data has ceased to be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdrew your specific consent to the extent that personal data was processed based on your consent;
- Your personal information has been processed unlawfully;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with the processing necessary to perform the task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, personal data or a third party.
Despite the request to remove personal data, the Personal Data Administrator may process your data further to determine, assert or defend claims, about which you will be informed / informed.
If you want to request removal of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data (Article 18 of the RODO)
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data – the personal data administrator will limit the processing of your personal data for a period of time to check the correctness of this data;
- if the processing of your data is against the law, and instead of deleting personal data, you request to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal information is no longer needed for processing, but it is needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have filed an objection to the processing of your personal data – until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Administrator of personal data override the grounds indicated in your objection.
If you want to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
The right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the RODO)
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, in connection with:
- processing necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, personal data or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the RODO)
You have the right to receive from the Administrator personal data of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and send them to another administrator of personal data.
You can also request that the Personal Data Administrator send your personal data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible).
If you want to request the transfer of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: email@example.com.
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please submit your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate functionalities in the Account.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the RODO, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
In Poland, the supervisory body within the meaning of the RODO is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (GIODO).
” Cookies “
While browsing the websites of the Online Store, “cookies” are used, hereinafter referred to as Cookies, i.e. small text information that is stored in your terminal equipment in connection with the use of the Online Store. Their use is aimed at correct operation of the Online Store websites.
These files allow you to identify the software used by you and adapt the Online Store individually to your needs.
“Cookies” usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
The “cookies” we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is not possible to get into your devices through “cookies” viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software.
Types of ” cookie ” files
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
We also use third-party “cookies” for the following purposes:
- configuration of the Online Store;
In order to learn the rules of using Cookies, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies.
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or when you use the website can be preserved.
To view and edit information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can use the tool found at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
By using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration, you can change your Cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions for their storage and access to your device via Cookies. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of Cookies in your web browser settings or to inform about them each time you place on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the settings of your software (web browser).